Thursday 29 May 2014

Don't read my blog.

When I came to Jaipur I was so happy because I could blog peacefully and make up for all the drafts lying in my folder....

But once here, I got to know that someone who reads my blog regularly actually had a problem about me mentioning that I travel to the park with bumling in an auto.... And passed the word to my family who were also strangely unhappy about it. 

For days I've been in this dilemma.... What was wrong in what I said? Yes I take him by auto... It's a choice I make... It's a convenient option since he won't sit in a car seat and often I take him on my own. 

Not that that is the point... That isn't even something I need to explain...

This blog isn't to put myself or my life up for judgement.... My blog is for me... And someday for my son Siddhant to read... To know how happy his parents were to have this angel in their lives.... To understand how things were in the world when he was born..

I'm a good mom. Aadi and I work hard to lead good lives. We make siddy very happy almost as much as he makes us. We lead comfortable and more importantly happy lives. 

So why judge us? And for something so silly. 

Yes I put my life out there... I tell people things about me and my baby and my hubby.... 

But do you know how many people I have met in the last year... Some old old friends some very random people whom I don't even know very well and they have all read the blog... In fact most of them say such wonderful things like how they always share the link with their newly preggie or new mommy friends... And how I should actually write more often.....

And it's such a great warm feeling...

But things like these.. They hurt... And they stay longer.... Because they hit deeper I guess.... 

And so for days I was not in any mood to write.... I wanted to confront this person... And clear things up... I wanted to never write again.... At one point I also wanted to unfriend this person on facebook... 

Because you know what... If you are going to use what i write negatively then don't read my blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Your blogs are wonderful! Please don't ever stop writing! And certainly not for such a reason. Its a Monday morning and yup there is loads of work but I had unread blogs so I just had to make time! Cheer up for every 1 such person Im sure there are so many more who just love your blog! Write for us...love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you!!

      I'll always write because I know you read it!!! Ha ha ha!!

      Everyone else can go jump!

      Delete