Thursday 13 February 2014

HaPpy VaLenTinEs DaY!!!!

I'm not majorly into valentines.... It totally depends on my mood really.... Also if Aadi is seeming all the more off of it then I get upset and expect it more!!! 

Typical girl reaction I know!!!

But ya there are times I get all sappy and romantic.... When I think of all the amounts of love I can feel for Aadi... 

Ten years we finish this March,of knowing each other.... That's a lot lot... Hell it's a decade!!! 

And we've had our shares of ups and down and mad times and sad times and we've come out of it ok... 

I always believe that that is purely because our foundation was of friendship... 

Sure there was that epic love story kind of mad passion where we couldn't live with each other's or without... Where every weekend we would break up or make up... I've broken my phone during our fights... Slammed doors... Sworn never to see each other again... But I think what always got us back was this warm fuzzy feeling deep down in our hearts where we just simply loved being together...

The movie dates and breakfast dates... The hours of talking about everything in this world... And the perfect hugs.... 

So there is this one sweater Aadi owns... Which he had worn our first new year eve together... And that night we fought and I broke up with him for nearly four months... It was a bad fight... But god he looked so good in that sweater... And he still does.. He was wearing it the other day and I told him how good he looked it in... But that I couldn't look at it without remembering that awful New Year's Eve night... 

He smiled, opened our bedroom door and showed me my little bumling sleeping in our bed and said... 

'Maybe that first New Years was bad... But look at what we've got since then....!!!!'

A great marriage, a fantastic friendship... And a mind blowing mix of us in an incredible little being....

So love.... It can take it's time and course... A few months a few fights and few kisses... Or it can happen in an instant...

I've experience both with the two most wonderful men in my life... With Aadi it was that great steady strong love that we built over time and with little Sid it was that mad heart wrenching one look is all it takes love....

But both are forever....and ever and ever...




No comments:

Post a Comment