Wednesday 30 July 2014

Day of Arrival!!!

Ok yes, I cried when I saw my bumling today......

well not exactly when I saw him a little before... but same thing....

let me start from the beginning.... So I got up and decide that since the li'l tornado was coming (as was the cleanliness inspector-ess?) I better get cleaning....

Then I had a good breakfast and pushed off to pick them up...I was cruising along listening to Mikey Mcleary's super chilled out album..... Mum calls midway to say she has landed....

Oh ho.... Now I'm worried.... but since they are waiting inside there was no reason to rush rush... anyone who has sat in my car will be relieved to know I didn't panic or drive fast... !!!

I was ok all the while... really looking forward to seeing Siddy.... and then just as I entered the airport, maybe it was the song playing or what I don't know... I had these big ... huge.... massive tears rolling down my cheeks.....

I got into the waiting line and called mum... and till they were in sight I was sniffling...!

But as soon as I saw him... Oh I was sooooooo happy.....

He looked different... He looked grown up...Ya I know its just been five days...but you know.... I picked him up and kissed him like a crazy lady!

He on the other hand was in full zombie mode.... Mum said he had just woken up... so he didn't even react to me... just stared away.... Mum was a doll... she drove while I sat with him, waiting for him to fully wake up...

And he did... slowly and steadily.... and once he realised he was in front of me (may have had something to do with my constant and non stop hugs and kisses!!!) he started hugging and kissing me back!!!

Oh how wonderful those hugs and kisses are I cant begin to explain to you.... its the softest... wettest feeling in the world!! ha ha ha ha ha!!

He has caught a bit of a cough and cold.... so he was a bit out the whole day...but still he played... and he destroyed the cleanliness of the house in about fifteen minutes!!

And when Aadi came.... he ran to the door and gave him such a big hug.... it was just adorable...!!!

Right now he's curled up next to me sleeping... and i couldn't be happier!!!

These trips better be far and few between!



No comments:

Post a Comment