Tuesday 8 July 2014

Have a baby? Now you grow up!!

Having a baby means you have to become an adult....

No more:

Being the first to rush to the loo after a long drive... i'll have to let the little one go... 

No more...

Running away from lizards ... Now I'll have to be the one to calm him down and scare the lizard out of the house!!

No more....

Chilling in front of the tv on a Sunday morning watching crap... Now I have to watch good stuff, sometimes even 'beem' so the kid doesn't get badly influenced!!! 

No more..

Getting meals all ready and served to me by my mum... Now I'll have to plan them and plan two, one for me and the family and one for the kid.. And then more often than not I'll have to make them both!!! 

No more...

Enjoying my cup of coffee... Because there he is trying to stick his little fingers in my glass till I bribe him with biscuits....

No more...

Not knowing things... No more can I simply treat my mum like an encyclopaedia/dictionary now I have to be one...!!

No more..

Letting spell check check my spellings... Now I will need to know them without looking at my phone!! 

No more...

Abusing!!! This one is tough but it has to stop! Every sentence can no more be peppered with a choicy curse word!

No more...

Eating chocolates and ice creams without sharing it... Or having the last chip on your plate... No no.. He is going to go for it whether you like it or not!! 

No more....

Speed driving... It's not good anyways... But now especially you can't because you have a standard to maintain with the kid... Because he will do what he sees you do.... 

No more...

Chatting for hours on your phone.. Because then this is what he will do!!


So basically no more can you do silly rash stupidly spontaneous things.... Now everything has an underlying thought of he is watching me......!!!

There goes my childhood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment