Tuesday 28 January 2014

Turning one....

He's turning one next month... 

He doesn't walk on his own...

He doesn't say any clear word...maybe just papa, but that's doesn't always mean his dad as Mumma doesn't always mean me...

He has no teeth ... Zero! 

His over all balance is still kinda wonky...

He reacts only to "where is the fan?" He looks up and points at the ceiling in general..

He kind of reacts to "give and take" but hasn't fully comprehended that 'give' doesn't mean to still hold on to his toy..!

But oh ... He can smile... And he can make any person in this world smile... His big toothless happy - as - hell smile.... 

And he can laugh... When I cuddle him and pretend to bite his cheeks...

And then he puts his little fingers into my mouth and touches my teeth in utter fascination! 

He loves the zee cafe music between my serials.. He loves all music actually... Especially hip hop... Maybe because it's the first music I introduced him to... He bobs his little head and grooves to eminem...

He points the remote to the tv and gets super excited when something happens.. Anything, the damn tv could go off and this one is super happy with himself... He looks at me and gives me his naughtiest smile!

And he loves crumpling my art book and newspapers... And rolls my book cover while I try to read....

And boy can he complain... Take away your phone from him or pull him away from the switchboard and you have a loud upset kiddo on your hands...he'll point at you and scream away!

He loves crawling... He has a funny way to crawl... But he loves it... And he's pretty fast now.. 

Anything new he sees, he wants to touch... The best was when he accidently put his hand into Mylo's mouth!!!! He shuddered and crinkled his little nose and went for it again!! 

So you know people ask me 'oh he doesn't have any teeth yet?' 'Oh he isn't walking on his own yet?' 

And I used to worry, I used to google stuff and read if it was ok... But no more... I have finally learnt to tune these people out... 

I told myself that 'hey bumling loves people, he goes to everyone, he is generally a very happy kid.,, so do those things matter?' 

Nope!

Every kid has his own pace to grow up and understand things and learn things... His physical growth also will be different from others and so long as he is healthy and happy... I need worry about nothing... 

So for now I'm going to enjoy my toothless baby boy... And thank my stars I had a few months less of him talking back to me... Because if he is anything like me... Once he starts he ain't gonna stop!!!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment