Tuesday 20 December 2016

Relationship Problems!

I fear for Siddy's girlfriends...

Yup... you read that right... already seeing him and how he is..I worry for them!!

So the other day me and Siddy's best friends mum went to get the kids from school... his best friend is this very cute little girl....

Now we are sitting in the auto and for some reason that day there were lots of cranes and excavators and dumpster trucks on the road and siddy was having a blast watching them drive by, and for little nikki she really wanted to chat with him... So she kept trying to engage him in conversation about random things like what happened in school, about some new show she was watching on her iPad... but this fellow was just not responding!

after a point she got really annoyed and she complained to her mum and me
" Siddy is just not listening"

So I tried telling him "Siddy, Nikki is telling you something. Don't you want to talk to her"

No response...

So little Nikki again says, now very upset " Siddy you're just not listening to me"

Mister turns to her and says
"Arre Nikki you talk I'm listening"!! in the funniest sort of way.... like some 45 year old man who has been nagged by his very gossipy wife for years to listen to him and he was just fed up!!

The poor girl didn't know how to respond while me and her mum just burst out laughing!!!!

I think both if us were just reminded of the times we chatter non stop with our husbands who pretend to listen to us and how they would have responded in the exact same manner!!!!

Hilarious kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment